• just a servant...

Keeping a routine...

Its just so hard to keep a routine after these seizures. Its like starting all over again. I like writing this blog, its just so hard to actually get up and start typing it. Before I had that last seizure I could get on here every day and type something out, but this last one really knocked me off of my schedule. I'm writing a post just to be writing a post. I have to keep a schedule. There's not much to write about, I rant about mostly everything in my podcast. I'm taking all of my medications as scheduled. I'm eating and sleeping regularly. These darn seizures just mess up my body clock. I have to force myself to eat and sleep regularly, even though I do. Its all just a part of the life I live. i spend a lot of time in recovery. Its starting to affect my mind more than my body and that is new. I am getting older. Maybe the seizures are changing with my age. I don't know. I am posting though. I feel "o.k." and maybe I can just continue to do this so I can stay in my routine. My routine is an important part of my life. I've got this move coming up and that is going to be another big wrench in my routine; moving, packing, and actually getting everything set back up. I'm going to do it as soon as this coronavirus thing has passed I'm sure. It's not my call, my housing is in control of all of it. I'm just waiting on them and they're all working from home right now, no visits, just phone calls. This move I'm not looking forward to, but I have no control over it. I have to do it. So, here's my post for today. I'm now going to go make tea and get back to watching Cheers. I hope you're having a good day. Thanks for stopping by, may the Lord bless you.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Had a seizure.

Woke up in my bed sweating with my tongue all chewed up. My body is sore and my head is pounding. I have only eatan sherbet due to my tongue being chewed. I know I need to eat.

Small seizure yesterday...

I had a small seizure yesterday. I remember going into it, I just don't remember having it. It was small. I think it only lasted about five minutes. That's what Steve told me. I remember pulling into

©2019 by Servants. Proudly created with